Working With Us
Hopefully you’ve landed here because you’re interested in working with us.
We’re happy to consider working with people full-time or part-time, permanent employee or contractor, on a zero-hours contract, a retainer or as a sub-contractor/partner…we really just want to work with the best people and we’re prepared to be flexible to achieve that!
Please note that we do not accept applications/enquiries from recruitment agents.
We are always interested in technical staff with demonstrable:
- Broad industry/market experience
- Excellent desktop support skills
- Strong server/network support skills
- IT/managed service provider experience
- Interest or passion for IT and technology
All staff need:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time/workload management skills
- To be reliable, diligent, adaptable and hard working
- Bucket-loads of initiative and excellent team member skills
- To be able to work in the UK
- To be able to work evenings and weekends occasionally
- A clean UK driving license (and preferably access to a car)
If you’re interested, let us know…we’re happy to have a chat about moulding the role around your skills and experience – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent rate of pay (incl annual review), depending on skills/experience
- Flexible 40 hour week
- Pro-rata 33 days annual leave (incl public holidays)
- Stakeholder pension
- 3 month probation
- Ongoing training/career development
- Stimulating and varied technical workload
- Exposure to the widest range of technologies
- Expert and supportive working environment
- Appreciative and excellent customers
- Occasional home working (subject to probation/business needs)
- Sick leave (length of service benefit)
- Birthday leave (length of service benefit)
- Ethical/Living Wage employer
Why Work With Us?
We are an IT Consultancy/Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering a range of services, equipment and support to a diverse customer base across East Anglia (and beyond). Having grown constantly since 2010, we are always looking for engineers to join our busy and excellent customer support team.
We provide a very wide range of support and services – Windows/Linux/Mac, servers/desktops/laptops as well as smartphones/tablets, Microsoft Exchange/SQL, firewalls/routers and wired/wireless networks, Office 365/Azure/AWS cloud services, website development/hosting, telecoms, internet access, phone systems, printers/copiers, CCTV, structured cabling etc), so a typical day could include a range of tasks from creating an Office 365 mailbox, sorting a failed server backup, fixing a corrupt user profile, building a new laptop, configuring an IP handset, installing a wireless access point, modifying a monitoring alert – it will always be busy and varied and often involve a new system to get your head around.
All IT support roles will involve occasional onsite work – a UK driving license will be required. You may occasionally be required to work overtime or out of hours and/or take part in an “on-call” rota.
Whilst growth over the last few years has been continuous, resulting in almost continuous recruitment we are not looking to just “fill vacancies”, instead we are only seeking the very best candidates who will enhance an already amazing team!
We are looking for truly technical IT support staff who are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer support, so if you’re someone who’s constantly asked by colleagues or family to help with IT issues, then please be in touch today for a chat.
We are an ethically focused company and work with a significant number of social enterprises, charities and other non-profits…so if you want to work in IT “and” give back to society, then this could well be the role for you!
As part of our application process, we request approved applicants to complete an online technical assessment that we have written – it should typically take no more than an hour.