Hopefully you’ve landed here because you’re interested in working with us.
We’re happy to consider working with people full-time or part-time, employee or contractor, on a zero-hours contract, a retainer or as a sub-contractor/partner…we really just want to work with the best people and we’re prepared to be flexible to achieve that!
These are really brief summaries of the roles which are very flexible and can almost certainly be moulded around the right person…training is available so don’t rule yourself out if you’re missing named skills or experience…we really are looking for the right people…skills can be learned if required!!
- You’ll need to be able to function well in a varied and busy environment with a wide range of customers and needs
- You’ll be looking for variety, fun, challenging work, great customers, a good, supportive team spirit and a dynamic, ethical, customer-focused company
- We’re looking for flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative, diligence, a problem solving team player with an enquiring mind, great communication skills and a fabulous customer attitude
We’re currently looking for the following staff:
- 3rd line support (up to 40 hrs/wk) – looking for a tech guru with broad industry and technical experience…particularly looking for Windows small business servers (AD, Exchange, SQL etc) experience and excellent knowledge of LANs, WLANs, firewalls, web/mail hosting etc – it would be great if you were also familiar with Macs and Linux. Salary £35k to £45k depending on experience.
- 2nd/3rd line support (up to 40 hrs/wk) – particularly looking for a broad range of Windows small business servers (AD, Exchange, SQL etc) experience, but also excellent knowledge of LANs, WLANs, firewalls, web/mail hosting etc – it would be great if you were also familiar with Macs and Linux. Salary £25k to £35k depending on experience.
- Installation/1st/2nd line support (up to 40 hrs/wk) – for customer installation work (cabling, racks, PCs, WiFi etc) and general 1st/2nd line support work. Particularly looking for experience with Windows desktop, Exchange (incl Office 365) and AD admin, server backups, PC builds and installations, LAN/WLAN installations, structured cabling and web/mail hosting…any Mac/Linux experience always welcome! Salary £15k to £25k depending on experience.
All staff need:
- To be able to work in the UK
- To be able to work evenings and weekends occasionally
- A clean UK driving license (and preferably access to a car)
Our current package:
- Flexible (part/full-time) hours – full time week is 40 hours
- 25 days leave (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
- Training/certification as appropriate/required
- Stakeholder pension
If you’re interested, let us know…we’re happy to have a chat about moulding the role around your skills and experience – email us at email@example.com