Hopefully you’ve landed here because you’re interested in working with us.
We’re happy to consider working with people full-time or part-time, permanent employee or contractor, on a zero-hours contract, a retainer or as a sub-contractor/partner…we really just want to work with the best people and we’re prepared to be flexible to achieve that!
If you’re interested, let us know…we’re happy to have a chat about moulding a role around your skills and experience – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications/enquiries from recruitment agents.
Please check back as we will most certainly be looking for great people to join our team in the future.
We’re an expanding Cambridge-based, tech services company (managed service provider) delivering everything IT to a diverse client base across the UK including startups, SMBs, home workers and not-for-profits.
Our vision is “a world where everyone loves their IT and our whole team loves coming to work… in short, “ecstatic client, ecstatic team”. Our core values are excellence, transparency, care and purpose. and we believe that focusing on a happy and fulfilled team significantly helps us to create happy clients, so we aim to ensure every one of our team feels valued, trusted, empowered, challenged and excited to come to work every day. Working ethically is a minimum standard, and we are working to integrate environmental sustainability into every decision made by ourselves and our clients. We’re not perfect, but are ambitious, driven to improve, caring and keen to have fun.
Our Cambridge head office is typically staffed daily for client access, but we generally operate a hybrid/remote working model with monthly/quarterly team huddles in Cambridge for tech briefings, business news, team building and socials. All roles entail significant client engagement, regular problem solving, dynamic workloads and continual learning, making us an ideal match for candidates who thrive in in fast-paced, high change, customer-facing roles. The ideal candidate will also possess superior written and spoken communication skills, a strong interest in technology and a passion for delivering the very best customer service.
If you work in tech and want huge variety, lots of fun, loyal clients, professional development, daily challenge, the best colleagues, reward, continual learning and to make an impact/give back to society, then please get in touch with us.
All IT support roles will involve occasional onsite work – a UK driving license will be required. You may occasionally be required to work overtime or out of hours and/or take part in an “on-call” rota.
Whilst growth over the last few years has been continuous, resulting in almost continuous recruitment we are not looking to just “fill vacancies”, instead we are only seeking the very best candidates who will enhance an already amazing team!
As part of our application process, we request approved applicants to complete an online technical assessment that we have written – it should typically take no more than an hour.
We are always interested in technical staff with demonstrable:
- Broad industry/market experience
- Excellent desktop support skills
- Strong server/network support skills
- IT/managed service provider experience
- Interest or passion for IT and technology
All staff need:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time/workload management skills
- To be reliable, diligent, adaptable and hard working
- Bucket-loads of initiative and excellent team member skills
- To be able to work in the UK
- To be able to work evenings and weekends occasionally
- A clean UK driving license (and preferably access to a car)
- Excellent rate of pay (incl annual review), depending on skills/experience
- Flexible 40 hour week
- Pro-rata 33 days annual leave (incl public holidays)
- Stakeholder pension
- 3 month probation
- Ongoing training/career development
- Stimulating and varied technical workload
- Exposure to the widest range of technologies
- Expert and supportive working environment
- Appreciative and excellent customers
- Occasional home working (subject to probation/business needs)
- Sick leave (length of service benefit)
- Birthday leave (length of service benefit)
- Ethical/Living Wage employer