Our mission is simple – “We want to be your first and last, tried and tested, single source for everything IT. And we want to be excellent at it.”
Supporting businesses, non-profits and home workers, we’re backed up by IT giants and driven by more than 80 years of combined IT experience, working across sectors such as education, manufacturing, consultancy and non-profit, with organisations large and small.
Whether a one off project/purchase, ad-hoc/regular support, backup to your in-house IT, we can always help.
We offer advice, planning, purchasing, implementation and remote/onsite support. Whether you need structured cabling, an IP phone system, support for an MSDOS milling machine, cloud services, telecoms, web development, a bespoke application or “just” a new laptop – it’s all in our ball park…
Products & Services
- Servers – from simple file storage to heavyweight requirements like virtual server hosting
- Storage – USB or network attached storage as well as tape drives, archive media
- Desktops and Nettops – basic admin PCs, workstations and “green” PCs
- Laptops and Tablets – desktop replacements and solutions for road (or sofa) warriors
- Firewalls – basic network security or comprehensive internet access management
- Switches – managed, unmanaged, power over ethernet, fibre or copper connected
- Wireless Networks – single/multiple access points, hospitality/internet cafe solutions
- Phone Systems – IP phone systems, VOIP gateways
- Copiers – new/refurbished units, low page cost, one month rental